- Boil the potatoes and mash them. (You may need to add a little milk to the potatoes to get them to mash. That does not seem to hurt the recipe at all.)
- Melt 2 Tbsp butter in a large pan on medium high, and fry the onions and bacon until bacon is cooked and onions are lightly browned
- Add bean sprouts and fry two or three minutes.
- Add rest of butter and the mashed potatoes, then salt and pepper to taste. Blend all ingredients.
- Cook the galette for 5 minutes until the bottom is golden brown.
- Put in an oven at 400oF for 15 minutes.
- Decorate with radish sprouts
Slice in wedges, serve and enjoy!
This recipe comes from Daisey Machinery Co. in Japan